Residential fees cover the cost of living at Ormond College, which includes:
- Accommodation with your own private, furnished room.
- College learning program, tutorials and one-on-one consults.
- Career readiness support, internships and mentoring.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (21 meals per week) freshly prepared and served in our iconic Dining Hall.
- Sporting, cultural and some social activities.
- Wellbeing support from trained counsellors and psychologists.
- Access to the gymnasium.
There are some costs that residential fees do not cover, such as:
- Room condition bond.
- Enrolment fee.
- O week fee.
- Student’s Club fee.
- Some social events.
These costs can be found in the Fee Schedule below.
The standard undergraduate fee is for a 34-week period of residence. For the 2020 undergraduate calendar, see Key dates.
All students are required to leave residence between university semesters.
Students applying to live at Ormond College while studying on exchange or study abroad at The University of Melbourne are required to pay their residential fees upfront and prior to arrival.