- for undergraduate students new to Ormond, a five day residential experience before the start of first semester to enable students to become part of the diverse and vibrant Ormond community and to gain an understanding of College and University life
- the same academic program that is offered to resident students, including small-group tutorials, breadth programs, Self & Society programs and academic visitor seminars
- access to the College as a daytime ‘home’ on campus, including a locker for storing belongings
- a study and work base including access to the Academic Centre
The program also includes opportunities to:
- attend and participate in the College’s academic, breadth and other learning programs including lectures, seminars, visiting academic speakers and faculty based discussions
- dine and socialise with other members of the College in Ormond’s historic Dining Hall five times a week (please note: additional meals will be charged at $12 per meal)
- participate in the College’s co-curricular activities including drama, art, and music
- attend some College social activities including ‘smokos’ (parties), the Ormond Ball, movie marathons, Battle of the Bands, trivia nights, etc.
- use the College’s social spaces, Academic Centre, gymnasium, and sporting facilities
$7,425 per annum, Inc GST.
There are some costs that non-residential fees do not cover, such as:
- Student’s Club fee.
- Melbourne University Sport Membership
- Orientation fees (new non-resident students only).
These costs can be found in the Fee Schedule below.
How to apply
Download and complete the application form below, and return to email@example.com along with supporting documents.
Applications for Semester 1, 2021 entry are now closed.
For more information, contact the Admissions Office on (03) 9344 1107 or via email.