Step 1 – Apply to Ormond College
Complete the online application via the Intercollegiate website.
Step 2 – Supporting Documents
Once you have submitted your application you will receive an acknowledgment email from us which will tell you how to submit your supporting documents and make the $75 application fee payment. Ormond requires the following supporting documents:
- A one page written character reference. There is no particular format and we don’t require anything more than one page.
- Two passport-style photos (we do not need these if you provided a digital photo as part of your online application)
- Your University of Melbourne course offer.
- Copies of your Year 12 reports.
- A copy of your ATAR (or equivalent) notification, including subject scores.
Please note: If you are an Undergraduate Applicant who is in second or third year of University please provide your University transcripts in lieu of your Year 12 reports and ATAR.
- A copy of your University results.
Step 3 – Attend an Interview
Once your application is complete we will invite you to attend an interview with a member of our Learning and Community team. We are happy to arrange phone or Skype interviews for interstate and overseas applicants. The interview takes approximately 1 hour.
Step 4 – Application Outcome
We have two rounds of selection each year, one for Semester 1 (Feb) entry and one for Semester 2 (July) entry. If you are applying for Semester 1 entry you will receive the outcome of your Ormond application in January after the University has made VTAC offers. Semester 2 applicants will be notified in July.
Applications for Semester 2, 2018 and Semester 1, 2019 entry are now open.
Read our FAQs or contact our Admissions team to discuss your Ormond College application. For information on non-residential membership into our community, visit our Non-Residents page.