Step 1 – Apply to Ormond College
Complete the online application via the Intercollegiate website.
Step 2 – Supporting Documents
Once you have submitted your application you will receive an acknowledgment email from us which will tell you how to submit your supporting documents and make the $75 application fee payment. Ormond requires the following supporting documents:
- A one page written character reference. There is no particular format and we don’t require anything more than one page.
- Two passport-style photos (we do not need these if you provided a digital photo as part of your online application)
- Your University of Melbourne course offer.
- Copies of your Year 12 reports.
- A copy of your ATAR (or equivalent) notification, including subject scores.
Please note: If you are an Undergraduate Applicant who is in second or third year of University please provide your University transcripts in lieu of your Year 12 reports and ATAR.
- A copy of your University results.
Step 3 – Attend an Interview
Once your application is complete we will invite you to attend an interview with a member of our Learning and Community team. We are happy to arrange phone or Skype interviews for interstate and overseas applicants. The interview takes approximately 1 hour.
Step 4 – Application Outcome
We have two rounds of selection each year, one for Semester 1 (Feb) entry and one for Semester 2 (July) entry. If you are applying for Semester 1 entry you will receive the outcome of your Ormond application in January after the University has made VTAC offers. Semester 2 applicants will be notified in July.
Applications for Semester 2, 2018 entry will open on 1 May 2018 and close on 31 May 2018.
Read our FAQs or contact our Admissions team to discuss your Ormond College application. For information on non-residential membership into our community, visit our Non-Residents page.