Step 1 – Apply to Ormond College
Applying is easy – head to the Colleges of the University of Melbourne website and complete the online application form. Put Ormond College as your first preference.
Once you submit your application, we will send you an email confirming any supporting documents we need and a link to pay the $75 application fee.
Step 2 – Attend an interview
All applicants to Ormond College are invited to attend an interview, either face-to-face or over Zoom video conferencing – we’ll be in touch to organise this.
Step 3 – Application outcome
Ormond’s 2021 Semester 1 selection process takes place over four rounds, with students who have completed their interview in the preceding period being considered in each round:
- Round 1: 30 October (includes students interviewed before 21 October)
- Round 2: 30 November (includes students interviewed before 20 November)
- Round 3: 15 December (includes students interviewed before 6 December)
- Round 4: 17 January (includes students interviewed before 13 January)
We only make a limited number of offers each time, knowing that we still have many students to be interviewed in subsequent rounds. If you have an interview scheduled for a later round, you will not be disadvantaged.
Moreover, students who do not receive an offer their first round will be considered in future rounds, so please do not be disheartened if you do not receive an offer straight away as there will be other opportunities to be selected as we work through our process.
- Applications for Semester 2, 2021 and Semester 1, 2022 entry now open
If you have any questions we are here to help. Read our FAQs or contact our Admissions team at any time.