1 in 3 Ormond students are supported by our Financial Assistance Program. We do everything we can to break down financial barriers and provide opportunities for people from all walks of life to be part of the Ormond community.
Some students we support:
- Are all-round achievers and/or make positive contributions to community
- Have family incomes which may present barriers for them
- Choose particular fields of study such as medicine, law, maths or engineering
- Grew up in rural or regional Australia
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Attended a government secondary school
- Demonstrate academic excellence and/or outstanding ability.
Don’t let finances stop you applying. See our FAQs to learn more, and get in touch to discuss your options.
Financial assistance is offered to students from households with a combined taxable income below AUD$250,000.
The amount of financial assistance offered is based on the individual financial needs of every student. Each application is reviewed on a case-by-case basis to ensure we are best meeting each student’s individual needs.
You must have submitted an application for residency before submitting an application for financial assistance. Applications for financial assistance for Semester 1, 2020 will be open and available to download here on 1st September.
Not sure you will qualify? Have other questions? Please see our FAQs.