Residential fees cover the cost of living at Ormond College, which includes:
- Accommodation with your own private, furnished room
- College learning program and tutorials
- Career readiness support, internships and mentoring
- Sporting, cultural and some social activities
- Wellbeing support from trained counsellors and psychologists
- Access to the Ormond gymnasium
Residential fees do not cover:
- Room condition bond
- Enrolment fee
- O-Week fee
- Students’ Club fee
- Some social events
These costs can be found in the Fee Schedule below.
There are three accommodation categories for graduate students and fees vary accordingly.
Graduates have two meal alternatives; all meals (21 p/week), and 7 meals (p/week). Any additional meals are charged at a rate of $12 per meal.
Graduate contracts are made on an annual basis, paid in ten equal instalments from February to November. During January and December of the residential year, accommodation is available to graduate students at no additional charge, but with reduced services.
Students applying to live at Ormond College while studying on exchange or study abroad at The University of Melbourne are required to pay their residential fees upfront and prior to arrival.
Couples in Residence
Ormond is able to accommodate couples in McCaughey Court apartments. One person must be a full-time student at The University of Melbourne or its affiliates.